- Brillantmont is in the centre of the beautiful city of Lausanne, in the French speaking area of Switzerland. France, Germany and Italy are close by and Geneva International Airport is a forty minute drive.France, Germany and Italy are close by and Geneva International Airport is a forty minute drive.
- Lausanne is a safe city, overlooking Lake Léman (often called Lake Geneva), with a population of around 150’000 inhabitants. Lausanne is a fantastic place to live and study because it offers all the advantages of city life, yet the mountains, ski resorts and nature are within half an hour’s drive.
- Classes benefit from going to exhibitions or local places of interest through field trips and in their free time Brillantmont students enjoy the city’s lively shopping area, numerous cafe, restaurants and many cultural facilities (theatres, opera, galleries). Students can also practise their faith in one of the city’s many religious establishments (Anglican or Catholic churches, synagogue, mosque).
- As you would expect of a city which is home to the International Olympic Committee, Lausanne has outstanding sports facilities of which Brillantmont students take advantage. Lausanne is famous for its excellent higher education establishments, such as the Ecole Hotelière de Lausanne the EPFL and the IMD.
- Avenue Charles-Secrétan 16
- 1005 Lausanne