This a unique summer camp experience at a traditional yet modern Swiss boarding school. The Beau Soleil Summer Camp is more than a holiday, it allows personal development through experiencing new challenges and opportunities and offers the chance to grow self-confidence.
Children from all over the world come together at Beau Soleil, creating a truly international experience. Against the inspiring backdrop of the Swiss Alps, our summer campers have the chance to experience a wide range of activities, have an immense amount of fun and form friendships to last a lifetime.
7 – 16
From 2 Weeks Up to 4 Weeks
Below you will see activities you can expect from the Beau Soleil Summer Camp. We take full advantage of our beautiful location in the Swiss Alps, therefore you can expect a range of alpine pursuits alongside more typical offerings.
- Arts & Crafts, Mountain Hut Experience, Farm Visit, Team Building Games, Slackline, Climbing Wall, Mountain Discovery, Hiking, Nature Educative Hike, New Games, Judo, Ropes Course, Nature Games, Water Games, Sports Tournament, Archery, Uni Hockey.
- Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Zumba Dancing, Singing, Music, Table Tennis, Tennis, Swimming, Ice Skating, Cooking, Fitness Circuit Outdoor, Theatre, Wii Tournament.
- Dj-Mixing, Slackline, Orienteering, Climbing Wall, Mountain Hut Trip, Team Building Games, Challenging Hiking, Mountain Contest, Mountain Challenge, MTB Classes, Sports Tournament, Uni Hockey.
- Fitness Training with Fitness Instructor, Cooking, Tennis, Table Tennis, Mini Golf, Ice Skating, Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Zumba Dancing, Music, Bowling, Singing, Swimming, Theatre, Wii Tournament and Free Time.
- Paintball, Pendule Jumping, Orienteering, Paddling, Climbing Wall, Leadership Skills Technique, Team Building Games, Lifesaving Methods, Ropes Course, Mountain Hut or Camping Leadership Programme, Challenges, Acting as an Instructor, Prepare Your Own Session (yoga, art, etc.) Water Sports, Beach Volley, Ultimate Frisbee.
- Fitness Training with Fitness Instructor, Cooking, Tennis, Table Tennis, Mini Golf, Ice Skating, Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Zumba Dance, Music, Bowling, Singing, Swimming, Theatre, Wii Tournament and Free Time.
Each day brings with it new sensations, new liveliness and new activities for our campers to enjoy.
- 7:30 Wake up
- 8:00 Breakfast 7-9/10-11 years old
- 8:15 Breakfast 12-14/15-16 years old
- 8:20 Meeting Group Leader 7-9/10-11
- 8:30-11:30 Languages 7-9/10-11 (French or English)
- 8:45 Meeting Group Leader (GL) 12-14/15-16
- 9:00-12:00 Languages 12-14/15-16 (French or English)
- 11:45 Lunch time 7-9/10-11
- 12:15 Lunch time 12-14/15-16
- 13:00-16:00 Afternoon time 7-9/10-11 exciting themed activities or activities block
- 13:30-16:30 Afternoon time 12-14/15-16 exciting themed activities or activities block
- 16:15-17:00 Light Afternoon Tea, children will select their activity by sign up – Free Time judiciously explained & used.
- 17:00 Beginning of After Tea Activities after sign up 18:15 Meeting GL 7-9/10-11
- 18:30 Dinner 7-9/10-11
- 18:40 Meeting GL 12-14/15-16
- 19:00 Dinner 12-14/15-16
- 19:15-20:30 Evening activities (age-specific groups or together, babysitting; appropriate supervision of young children and storytelling)
- 20:00-21:30 Entertainment evening (age-specific groups or together) 21:00 Bed time 7-9/10-11
- 22:00 Bed time 12-14/15-16
Dates and Fees
- STAY 1: From July 1 till July 30 (1 month) – CHF 10’590.-
- STAY 2: From July 1 till July 22 (3 weeks) – CHF 7’790.-
- STAY 3: From July 1 till July 15 (2 weeks) – CHF 4’990.-
- STAY 4: From July 16 till July 30 (2 weeks) – CHF 4’990.-
An additional CHF 1000.- admission fee applies to all camp sessions.
- Camp Fees Include;
- All meals
- All activities and excursions
- All admission and cover charges
- Morning language lessons (French or English)
- Return transfer from Geneva airport
- Camp souvenir t-shirt
- Camper insurance
- Souvenir photo