Stay Length & Dates
- From 1 Week Up to 7 Weeks
- Winter: 12.2.2017 – 24.2.2017
- Summer: 2.7.2017 – 5.8.2017
9 – 18
- Our summer camp is based in Champéry, a little village in the midst of the Alps with the largest ski and mountain bike domain in Europe. It is for the students of our school as well as for young people from 9 to 18 from all over the world.
- For some people such as our students’ parents, summer time is the opportunity to entrust us with their child during a part of the long summer holiday, knowing that they will be well taken care of and that the range of available activities will fill their need to move and let off steam.
- For others who do not know us yet, it is an opportunity to let their child have a good time and relax in the unique environment of the Alps of the canton of Valais where the pure air of the resort guarantees an invigorating stay.
- We organize 22 periods of French or English lessons per week. Classes are kept small – between 4 to 7 students – to allow the teacher to offer an individualised programme. Students stay in a chalet ideally situated in the heart of Champéry, in nice rooms with 2 to 5 beds. Afternoons and weekends are dedicated to sports activities and excursions.
- Our school celebretad its 100th anniversary in 2006, a period during which it developed a close relationship with Champéry and its environment. Knowledge of the place and a rich pedagogical experience: are two important factors that we leave at your disposal for successful summer holidays for your child.
|1||Session 1||2.7 - 8.7|
|2||Session 2||9.7 – 15.7|
|3||Session 3||16.7 – 22.7|
|4||Session 4||23.7 – 29.7|
|5||Session 5||30.7 – 5.8|
|6||DELF/Cambridge Preparation||9.7 – 5.8|
|1||1 Week||CHF 1’650.-|
|2||2 Weeks||CHF 3’300.-|
|3||3 Weeks||CHF 4’770.-|
|4||4 Weeks||CHF 6’040.-|
|5||5 Weeks||CHF 7’250.-|
- Since its foundation, Ecole Nouvelle de la Suisse Romande has encouraged practising sports and in particular winter sports. Thanks to the ski camps that we organize each winter, skiing has become accessible at ENSR.
- Thus, Ecole Nouvelle organizes two ski camps each year: one camp for the Primary school classes and one for the Middle and Senior school classes. In addition to the daily ski programme, other activities are also organized during the evenings in order to make the camp unforgettable.
Ski camp for the Primary classes
20 till 24th February at Gstaad
- This camp can welcome 42 children from the Primary classes 2, 3 and 4. Throughout the day, it offers ski lessons and other winter activities (sleighing and snowman making).
- The participants of the snow camp are split up in groups of 6 students at the most. During the whole week, each group is under the supervision of a teacher.
Ski camp for the Middle and Senior school classes
12 till 18 February at Les Crosets
- This camp can welcome 80 children, and is open to the students of classes 5 to 12/IB. Throughout the day, it offers ski lessons at any level (beginner, medium or advanced, as well as preparation for the ADISR slaloms competition.
- The participants of the snow camp are split up in groups of 10 students at the most. During the whole week, each group is under the supervision of an ENSR teacher.