Choosing the right school is very important when planning your future career. When entering the workforce, your employer will want to know what you can directly contribute to their business and feel confident that you have the skills required to do a good job. At BSL, we’ve designed our programs to provide you with a directly applicable education for the world of business.
Here are some of the key advantages that BSL offers:
- BSL ranks #3 in Switzerland and among the Top 30 business schools in Europe in the QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2014-15, an employer choice based ratings system.
- Business School Lausanne ranks #2 in Western Europe and Switzerland in the QS MBA Jobs & Salary Trends Report 2015-16 for highest-paid MBA graduates.
- BSL is part of the Swiss Federation of Private Schools and has its programs accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Effective learning environment
Superior Swiss quality
- Small classes with a maximum of 20 students.
- Courses are taught by active business professionals. Their practical experience and real-life examples help to illustrate the current state of affairs in the international business sector.
- Class discussions help to develop your own perspective on relevant business subjects. We debate the role of business in society, and its contribution to resolving emerging economic, social and environmental issues.
- Extended education possibilities with post-graduate and doctoral programs.
Effective Learning Environment
- An integrated and practical approach, covering all aspects of international business.
- Practical learning including case studies, real-life simulations and guest speakers.
- Group assignments and class presentations develop the necessary skills, competencies and professional outlook to excel in any size organization.
From Theory To Practice
- Over 60 nationalities are represented by BSL’s student body and faculty, allowing you to develop an important global network for life.
- The international aspects of today’s business are greatly emphasized in all our programs.
Studying in the heart of Switzerland’s international business district, you have a large choice for internship and future employment possibilities.