MBU blends traditional business education with a holistic approach. Through the MBU programs, students learn business fundamentals and personal development which will enable them to enter the workforce armed with both the hard and soft skills of business.
MBU faculty members are successful business professionals who will offer you invaluable mentorship. They will bring their first-hand business experience to the classroom, and inspire you to become business leaders.
Overlooking the beautiful Lake Geneva, MBU is the perfect learning and inspiring environment. Students have the opportunity to study at a school situated just a short walk from the Lake and the surrounding French and Swiss Alps.
15 Reasons To Study At MBU:
What discerns MBU is that the school uniquely offers:
Shorter programs with minimum 3 months or 6 months finishing diplomae
Courses can be taken either:
On ground in Montreux – Territet
By distrance, blended (flying teachers)
- Internationally recognized degrees
- American and European credit system
- Exchange Programs
- Student-centered learning
- Mentoring from successful professionals and entrepreneurs
- Small classrooms
- Possible 6-Month Internship
- Guaranteed internship for the Top 3 finance graduates
- Study abroad program at our partner universities
- International and multicultural learning environment
- Beautiful learning environment
- Safe and secure environment
- Numerous sport activities (Tennis, pool, hammam, sauna, gym etc)
- Center for Language Studies
- Center for Human Resources Management
Researchers and educators worldwide believe that universities now have to create and sustain new models of learning that prepare students to become successful leaders in the changing global marketplace of the 21st century. At the Montreux Business University, we have implemented innovative teaching paradigms that foster critical thinking, leadership, team playing, problem-solving, and decision-making as well as develop strong communication skills.
Our interdisciplinary undergraduate and graduate programs of study will equip students with both the soft skill and hard skills that most companies say are lacking in today’s university graduates. In other words, we have integrated the humanities, foreign languages, math, science, real-world projects, and sports activities into our business programs to provide students with a holistic learning experience that develops the whole person.
In order to sustain our vision of providing an education with a difference, the Montreux Business University is committed to the following core values:
- Blending the Liberal Arts and Business
- 21st Century Degrees for Today’s Workplace
- Customized Programs to Satisfy the Needs of Mature Students
- Highly Qualified International Faculty
- State-of-the-Art Facilities and Technology
- Student-Centered Learning
- Small Classes
- International and Multicultural Environment
- Evening/Saturday Classes (for Continuing Education students)
- Center for Language Studies
- Dynamic Interaction with Students
- Sports and Recreational Focus